Easy Cheese Toastie - Comfort Food - Super Easy



This is about the most simple ever recipe.  I feel this is one of my most lovable recipes.  When I was lucky enough to be backpacking around Europe in 2016 with my daughter - this became my go to meal.  It just hit the spot for me.  I usually have ham in it, but it is lent so cheese it is.  Hope you enjoy this!


Easy Cheese Toastie - Comfort Food


One serving:

Ingredients:

2 slices of bread - I use whole wheat

2 slices of Havarti cheese - any cheese of your choice works


Instructions:


On medium low heat just place the cheese between bread and heat.  Heat til cheese is melty.  It’s that easy!!  I consider it a diet grilled cheese because no butter is used at all.

Enjoy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken Curry

Easy Chili and Cream Cheese Dip - Football Party

Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables