Easy South Western Chicken Breast



I used to have a tendency to over cook my chicken.  I was so fearful I was going to under cook the chicken that I way overcompensated.  So my entire family was excited that I learned how to use a meat thermometer.  The only work part of this recipe is that the breast needs to be pounded to make it even.  This enable the chicken to cook evenly.

Ingredients

2  chicken breasts boneless and skinless

1 tsp. ground cumin

1 tsp. chili powder

1/2 tsp. garlic powder

1/2 tsp. salt

olive oil


I place the chicken breasts in a plastic ziplock one at a time.  Pound the breasts until they are thin but even and then the other one.  I used a large utility pan.  Drizzle a little olive oil on the pan and then the chicken.  Then sprinkle the seasonings on the top.  Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.  Bake for 20 min then check to see if the chicken is 185 degrees

Enjoy!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken Curry

Easy Chili and Cream Cheese Dip - Football Party

Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables