Easy Creamy Carrot and Ginger Soup!!



This soup is surprisingly easy.  I just had this a friend's last week and immediately had to make it at home.  I have also already given the recipe out to two other friends.  My daughter loves it.  Hope you enjoy it.  Tweak it around to get the combination of carrots to ginger that you like.


Easy Creamy Carrot and Ginger Soup - Amazing!!!


Ingredients

1 Tablespoon oil - I use Olive oil because it is always close

1 yellow onion chopped

2 cloves garlic minced or garlic pressed

3  Tablespoons of grated fresh ginger (OMG smells amazing)

1 lbs carrots peeled and diced

4 cups vegetable stock

1 14 oz can coconut milk (shake and stir that top layer in)

1/2 teaspoon salt ( I made this optional because the broth I found had enough salt for me)


Directions

Onion, garlic and ginger add to pan and sauté until the onion is translucent.  5-8 minutes
Add carrots and vegetable broth - boil then simmer for 30 minutes.  Remove from heat.
Stir in coconut milk slowly.  Blend in batches.  Reheat to heat up the coconut milk. 

Enjoy!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken Curry

Easy Chili and Cream Cheese Dip - Football Party

Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables