Easy Chili - Perfect For A Football Party!!


I think I only make easy recipes and it is true.  This recipe just might be the easiest one I make.  Simple Simple!!  Here is a photo of the ingredients.


Now, here is the secret - follow the instructions on the Lawry's Chili Seasonings.  It is really just that simple.

I have written them out.  Here it is:

Easy Chili

This recipe is just following the instructions on the back of the Lawry’s seasonings.  Simple, simple. 

Ingredients:

1 pound ground turkey, browned and drained

1 can black beans - do not drain - empty entire can in

1 can diced tomatoes - do not drain - empty entire can in

1 package lawry’s seasonings

1 cup water


Instructions:

Brown turkey and drain.  Add beans, tomatoes, seasonings, and water.  Bring to a low boil.  Turn down the temp to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10 min. (I usually simmer for twenty).

That is it.  I sometimes put some grated cheese on top (but only if I have it on hand). 



Hope you like it.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken Curry

Easy Chili and Cream Cheese Dip - Football Party

Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables