Easy Cocktail Meatballs - Perfect For a Football Party


Easy Cocktail Meatballs!  A family favorite.  They are perfect for any type of social gathering.  I traditionally have them on Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.  They are a main stay in our family.  So during football season I had to post the recipe.  Super super easy.

So here is the recipe.


Easy Cocktail Meatballs

Ingredients

1 Frozen package of cocktail meatballs (Trader Joe’s)

1 jar of Heinz Chili sauce

1 jar of Grape Jelly

Instructions


Cook the meatballs according to instructions.  I then place the meatballs into a crock pot.  Add equal amounts of chili sauce and grape jelly in also (I personally like a little more chili sauce than jelly, but find what you like).  Heat until the chili sauce and grape jelly are hot.  Serve while hot.  Easy Simple Enjoy


I am posting the photo of the ingredients so you can see what I used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken and Vegetable Soup

Easy Orange Cilantro Rice