Easy Alfredo Sauce



I know I say all the recipes I post are easy.  But it is true they are easy.  Otherwise I wouldn't be making it at all and they wouldn't be family favorites.  Again the family loves this recipe too.  This time I took a photo of the ingredients too.  I had leftover macaroni pasta I used.


So here is the recipe.


Easy Alfredo Sauce

Ingredients

8 oz pasta

1/4 cup butter

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup parmesan grated cheese

Instructions


Cook whatever type of pasta you want according to the package.  Drain and set aside.  Melt the butter in the same pan.  Add the milk heat through.  Add the drained pasta back in to the pan.  Toss.  Then add the parmesan cheese and toss again.  Serve hot.  Easy!  Enjoy!



Again I originally got this recipe from my Pillsbury Kitchen Family Cookbook - I did tweak it a little.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Chicken Curry

Easy Chili and Cream Cheese Dip - Football Party

Easy Oven Roasted Vegetables